28 February 2009

Here Goes:

This is a dream of mine epitomized. These are a few of the things I notice and muse upon. I don't know entirely what I'm doing. Bear with me: I will get the hang of it.

I went to a film festival Thursday with my man-cub. "Shut your mouth, Love," he was nice enough to remind me when he looked over to see my jaw drop yet again.


Ryan Leach

Chris Lindner

Been daydreaming about what I want to do with my next few years. I miss reenacting and really want to spend at least a few weeks on-site somewhere. This is during the 1730s: teaching my younger "sister's" now husband to dance when I was 16--I think. Hot toddy, anyone?

Tipton-Haynes Historical Site, Johnson City, TN.






















I generally don't like red nor can I wear it...but this jacket is spectacular. May I have it, please, Miss Sixty?
Miss Sixty. Fashion Week, Spring '09
.

Photo Credit: Parker Young




This is my rough start.


No comments:

Post a Comment