01 March 2009

Happy 97th Birthday, Pa.

The Twitty Clan =
Pa + (3 Sons • wives) + (8 grandchildren + 2 Spouses)
+ 3 great-grandchildren - youngest granddaug
hter.
Published in The Camilla Enterprise



'The Immediates' –years ago...
Photo Credit: Olan Mills
Having forgotten to brush my teeth, I decided
that by pursing my lips,
I would avoid the risk of embarrassment.



'Twitty Feed & Seed'
drawing by Warren Kirbo
many a days were spent in this wonderful place. it is ineluctable to my identity.






'Twitty Feed & Read'
photo credit: Leigh Twitty
I always leave here with at least a few additions to my beloved collection.









This is Leigh:
she is a Scorpio.
She owns the bookstore.Photo Credit: MJ


The two newest additions to the family, in their respective order, and quite a perfect match for Cousin Trey:
Sheryl & Baby Girl












Photo Credit: MJ




“If you don't know [your family's] history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree.” —Michael Crichton



No comments:

Post a Comment